Obama Winter White House – Celebrity Vacation Homes – HGTV – Paradise Point Estates

www.paradisepointestates.com

Often referred to as the Obama Winter White House, Paradise Point Estates is nestled along Kailua Bay, Oahu, Hawaii. It is the preferred vacation destination of President Barack Obama. Take a tour of the plantation estate with HGTV and the home’s concierge.

Visit the website to learn more about this luxury rental: www.paradisepointestates.com

Video Rating: 4 / 5

25 Comments

1. LELOADEDMOUSTACHE says:

My house is exactly like that but not in Hawaii. NOT BRAGGING. Instead of
    the private gym, it is my gaming room. Being just a 13 year old girl who
    doesn’t really know much, I am grateful of what my parent did for me.

2. denee Selby says:

ALL OF THE ANGRY AND UPSET PEOPLE ON HERE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE POOR, NOT
    FINANCIALLY BUT POOR IN THEIR THOUGHTS AND MIND. FIX YOUR INNER SELF AND
    FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE AND YOU WILL RECIEVE IT BY BEING POSITIVE.
    FIND THE SILVER LINNING IN THE MIDST OF YOUR TURMOIL AND YOUR LIFE WILL
    CHANGE FOR THE BETTER PEOPLE. GRATITUDE IS THE KEY!!!!!!

3. Devante Sweed says:

$6000 per night vacation rental

4. barbre105 says:

Where does his boyfriend stay?

5. j808702 says:

I use to landscape that Home. We use to swim in that pool after slaving on
    the yard.

6. Martin Skevla says:

Where is the war room???

7. Thomas Smith says:

I don’t need no fancy ass place to stay as long as it’s clean, Me and my
    guitar plus some family members will suffice.

8. Chris Chen says:

Time to Execute Project Home Upgrade to Presidential Condo

9. Daath Gnosis says:

Meanwhile in Africa.

10. edgu71eg says:

My house is just like this too but I don’t have a pool or high end floors
    or a gourmet kitchen, oh, and I don’t have much of a drive way it’s all mud
    and caliche. What I do have is a mortgage tho and need 130k to pay it off
    and I live check to check. Lol

Peace!

11. Casiola vacation homes at Vista Cay Resort says:

Guess where President Obama stays when he’s on vacation. That’s right, in a
    vacation home! Take a look inside.

12. Waianae92 says:

Yall don’t know where this is all yall know is that it’s in Hawaii lol so
    don’t trip

13. Roger Lehr says:

It is amazing how this phony President can live like that while keeping his
    fingers crossed behind his back while he makes speeches about helping the
    poor…..

14. nina mijatovic says:

ovo je dosta skromno za predsednika amerike….

15. Jeanne Stellar says:

It should be President Romney and Family.

16. Linda Taylor says:

those who are negative—-all Presidents go to different wonderful places!
    You too can be the President—–You too can also—-save your money and go
    different places—think about where you can be or go—-if you become
    famous or become President Loving life! Loving the wonderful places
    those who can go to—-GO!

17. Toby dog says:

looks, good but billionaires live a million times better.

still…. my life is shittier than both.

18. lascivious95 says:

this is actually disgusting. why would USA taxpayers have to pay for this?
    Do their employers fully pay for their vacations?

19. TimmyME says:

Barry Soetoro… google it.

20. Dukez Venom says:

Money money

21. Maria Abasta says:

Next time obama takes a vacation. Its because he is getting away from an
    ATTACK ON U.S.!!!!! Dont let him go!!!!!

22. heavyfuel1204 says:

to the idiots posting about Obama putting his private home on youtube….
    he doesn’t own it. just uses taxpayer dollars to stay there. unlike W who
    stayed on his own property in Crawford, TX.

23. barbjh1 says:

Maybe if we took all the money he and his family have spent on their
    vacations, we could lower the national debt by a trillion or so. What a
    waste-if this was coming out of his own pocket he certainly wouldn’t be
    staying here. I’m tired of him wasting taxpayers money on his personal
    pleasure.

24. jdhighlander says:

I have no problem with Obama vacationing in his home state. No one had a
    hissy fit when Reagan flew to California every weekend! I think he is
    dealing with a lot trying to clean up Bushes messes. He deserves it. This
    home is nothing compared to what Romney already owns (5-6 homes at least as
    luxurious as this). I am proud he is our president and all of you who
    have to use swear words because you didn’t elect Romney—–tooo baaad.
    This is a democracy. I just hope people get more informed when they vote
    the next time, so we can get rid of the Bachmann’s, Santorum’s, Huckabee’s
    and Palin’s of this world. They don’t even know basic high school civics!!

25. Sylvia Pingleton says:

Sad to see this at $$$$$ buckoo bucks a day, if I had lots like the lotto I
    would treat some people like homeless, sad that our Tax pays for this Aloha